Icf Shape Molding Machine
Supported by a team of skilled professionals, we have emerged as an established manufacturer and exporter of EPS Shape Molding Machine with Vaccum. This machine uses finest grade EPS or expanded polystyrene material for developing molds. This machine is deigned with PLC controlled operating system and graphical interface controlling facility. The hopper part of this machine is used for inhaling EPS beads into the EPS Molds for making EPS Products of different Size and Design.
- Easy to operate
- High efficiency heat conduction
- It requires very less maintenance
- Trouble free operation
- High production efficiency
- Sturdy design and high durability
- Inner Size: 1400 x 1600 x 1000
- Overall size: 4300 L x 2300 W x 3350 H (size in mm)
- Electric Load: 6.5 Hp on Hydraulic Power Pack
- Hydraulic Oil Tank Cap: 230 Liters
- Ejector: optional
- Hopper: Air Pressurized Hopper
- Operation: Fully Automatic operate by PLC (Allen Bradley/Siemens Make)
EPS ICF moulding machine for production of ICF panel (expandable polystyrene foam) packaging, construction panel and ICF (insulated concrete forms)
- Wholly welded by shape steel, high temperature annealing, and heat treatment surface derusted by sandblast and coated by sparying zinc. Adopt epoxy polyamide paint as anticorrosive primers, and use acrylic paint as anticorrosive top coat.
- The electric system adopts digital coder to control mould opening and closing stroke, controlled by PLC and easy to adjust; Mould opening nd closing is actuated by hydraulic system;
- Installed by temperature pressure and time controlling software whcih is specialized in EPS molding technique.
- Driven and locked by double hydraulic cylinder, power of mold locking is 30 tons.